Congress Passes Landmark Wilderness Bill  

Posted by Unknown in , , , , ,

A small stream, part of the headwaters of the ...Image via Wikipedia

Fly Fishing, Fly Fishing Gear, Fly Fishing Trips, Fly Fishing Techniques and News - MidCurrent

While, I'm conservative in most of my political views, I am very much for environmental preservation. I'm especially for public access and conservation of wilderness areas. There is no other way that my self, my children, or their children will be able to enjoy many of God's natural wonders (Psalm 65:6).

So with the passage of the Wilderness bill, 2 million acres have been set aside for our enjoyment. A good portion will be adjacent to more than 1,000 miles of rivers!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment